Friday, September 12, 2008

Back in the hood!

am back!
that's righto!
no, i was not abducted by aliens!

unless u're my friend Tunie.
Tunnie babe if u're reading--
gurrrl, u know u're the only one i can tell the honest to goodness truuti. besides they won't believe me anyway! what's that? u believe me! thank u! thank u! a da fun e!
what shape was the spacecraft? Enormous!
mathematically speaking, it was Blaise Pascal deviant! i will give u the specs and the invisible map digitally. ok? hey! whadya say? maybe u can have ur wedding on the spacecraft! (happy happy smile and Klingon salute)~~~!

back to my blogfam jare!
yes o, i have missed u all plentiful.
what was all that locomotive? please don't ask! just believe me,, i am not ccccrrrazy! just nuts!lol

how have u all been? i hope u all enjoyed the summer.( i did!)
what have i missed? buffdays? engagements? weddings? touch downs? chieftancy titles? turbaning? ordinations?nominations?coronations?anniversaries? blogversaries?knightings? promotions? tooth fairy sightings? book deals? freedoms? ( let's celebrate!)

Marriagegrats to Oluwadee and Nikkisab and Ibo dude!
wishing u all a blissful and blessed married life.
did fff get married?

Happy belated buffdays to all una July and August babies! am still expecting cake and jollof o,(Funmi and Laspapi take notus focus)

a special happy buffday to my baby Tolu, ur royal highness! how does it feel to be ......older? the big.....(cheeky grin)

Pink satin! kilode now? am still missing Belle and now u comot too? anyone heard from Isi?
where is my boy chari?
where's my girl shola pacheco?
Zephi- aka babyluv: hmmmmmmmmm!!!
miz opeke, i love u too babe!
tharry plus, wetin u bring o?
omosewa, mind yasef!
Carl, how's that book coming?
welcome to blogville omotee!(stop blushing joh!)

the pics in the previous post were from my trip to Aruba and yes lg, that was fire on his kini. lol

that's it? yes, for now. what more do u want?
oooh! u amebos and gbeboruns! u want a detailed account of my time away?
well, actually and basically i have a blogfull, but, u will have to wait! i have blog rounds to make and jubaing to do.

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back ma'am! You were missed. The only thing I could think of that you missed is the weddings and you got that down so you're officially in the loop.

Oya do the blog rounds fast and get back to entertaining us with your exciting life kia kia.

Thirty + said...

Welcome back was just about to come and harrass you again.

Anonymous said...

Why d suspense nah, update pls lol

Naapali said...

welcome back, I suppose vex say u omit me for your salutations but I no go vex.

Anonymous said...

where's my comment??????

Sherri said...

Gng, thx i missed u too babe.
exciting life? i wish!

sisi mi, tanka!
how u dey?

omesewa,wetin u call this one?

bro naaps,thx for not vexing o
simply an act of omission!
how u dey?

anon,
is that u bridezilla? lol

Anonymous said...

LOL, appetizer.

Anonymous said...

I have missed you too...even if I have to write that I have been missing in action but Welcum back to reality!!!

LG said...

WELCOME back hon'
no picz dis time??? :)
i want see ur own fire *grins*




Norrin do u sha'

laspapi said...

Disappeared thro most of August too, la sherri amor. Missed you a lot.

Wb

Afronuts said...

wellcome back from wherever on earth in the name of Baba God's unlimited everlasting goodness you're coming from...

Sherri said...

Omosewa,appetizer ko,dessert ni!lol

miz opeke, thx babe! what's shakin?

lg,
thx.
u wan see fire for my kini? wetin i do u?lol

laspapi,
wetin dey sele?
missed u too luv

afronuts,thx dude,
why did that sound like something my dad wud say?
am coming over right now!

Anonymous said...

HEY!!

Sherri said...

Sweetie!
how u dey?
i miss u!

thx for making me smile.
take care and don't be a stranger.