Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving




I have a lot to be thankful for.
here's just a few:


I am very Thankful:
for knowing and loving God and to be known and loved by Him
for Life as i know it
for Love
good Health
simple abundance
joy i can't explain
another bday
my last year in my twenties
my amazing mom and dad
my gorgeous and wondeful sister(am getting paid for this one!)
my broda(beebee)
my Family (long and short)
my awesome friends (virtual and real)including u too madam gbegele!
the clearing Haze
my girl Abi, who's just completed her rounds of chemo. yeah!
the little things,the in-between, the big things, and the stupendous
the one who declared he was "the one"
my new life ahead

I wish you ALL a Wonderful Thanksgiving day

6 comments:

Jinta said...

thank you . me thankful too

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you too! I'm so happy you have so much to be thankful for.

Now about this one who declared he was "the one"...more deets please. You have been stingy with those details :)

SOLOMONSYDELLE said...

Happy thanksgiving!!!!

Oh, I finally put up that post about Ribadu. Just for you!

LG said...

happy thanksgiving dear'
thank God for life

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Afrobabe said...

Awww, its so easy to get lost in everyday busyness and forget to give thanks...

I thank God for all the great friends on blogsville....ie..you...