Wednesday, December 10, 2008

from:joke a day

It Happened Like This,...

The following are actual statements found on insurance forms where car drivers attempted to summarize the details of an accident in the fewest words.

I had been driving for 40 years when I feel asleep at the wheel and had an accident.

I was on my way to the doctor with rear end trouble when my universal joint gave way causing me to have an accident.

As I approached the intersection, a sign suddenly appeared in a place where no stop sign had ever appeared before. I was unable to stop in time to avoid the accident. To avoid hitting the bumper of the car in front, I struck the pedestrian.

My car was legally parked as it backed into the other vehicle.

An invisible car came out of nowhere, struck my car and vanished.

I told the police that I was not injured but on removing my hat, I found that I had a fractured skull.

I was sure the old fellow would never make it to the other side of the road when I struck him. The pedestrian had no idea which direction to run so I ran over him.

I saw a slow moving, sad faced old gentlemen as he bounced off the hood of my car.

The indirect cause of the accident was a little guy in a small car with a big mouth.

I was thrown from my car as it left the road. I was later found in a ditch by some stray cows.

The telephone pole was approaching. I was attempting to swerve out of its way when it struck my front end.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok, these were funny but I hope you don't think this counts as a blog entry!

lol the 6th, 7th and 8th ones cracked me up the most!

Sherri said...

I sure do!

how body?

NaijaBabe said...

as in...this is funnt mehn

Jinta said...

1st one reminds me of a story in a newspaper. a man 'forgot' his wife at a service station and drove for 40 miles before realising she was not with him