Tuesday, October 2, 2007

"my one"

where do i start?
from the very first sighting i guess.
we sat at the same table at a business roundtable event at the princeton club a few moons ago....
there were no fireworks nor sparks at least not on my part,he claims the angels were singing.. too bad i didn't notice.
these events are usually male dominated and can be really boring so u can understand my aversion to them and whenever i attend, it's with a great deal of apathy.
anyway, i was seated at a table with 2 other gals and five guys including him.
at the end of the event,the guys invited us gals for drinks to which i declined and quickly made my escape.
u can imagine my suprise when two days later a bouquet of flowers was delivered to my office asking me for a second date from a name i don't have any recollection of.

2 comments:

Joy Isi Bewaji said...

so...was this the beginning of a fiery love story with you and 'your one'?

Sherri said...

@isi,
so it be o.
thx for stopping by