Monday, December 3, 2007

7 weird things about me

as much as i absolutely detest tagging, chain letters and the likes, however, i will indulge Laspapi. (he tagged me)

here goes:


i} am appalled and yet intrigued by women who use their sexuality/sensuality to get what they want

ii} i have no phobias. my friends say am fearless (not a daredevil tho)

iii} i have zero patience/tolerance for incompetence and yet i often sympathise with the ignorant
iv} i relish spending time alone (preferably with a good book)
yes, i'm the weido u see at parties and gatherings with her nose in a book, after losing many books to unlawful seizures i now resort to going to the car to read when i get bored.

v} i cannot and will not use an unclean bathroom (i have held it for a whole day on numerous occasions) i just simply cannot go!

vi} people often mistake my being reserved as being aloof or arrogant

vii} i love to do the opposite of given instructions (never again in physics lab tho) lol


in the spirit of defiance and nonconformity i tag......no one

8 comments:

flawsandall said...

gosh I hate tags...but your really not that weird really

laspapi said...

nah, I think sherri's weird.

Sherri said...

@zephi,
babe thanks jare!

@papi,
it takes one to know one
i guess, i'm in good company

Carlang said...

lol.
You're weird in weird kind of way.
:)
Thanks for stopping by my blog.
Me a script writer?
Ha ha!
If there's one thing most bloggers are guilty off it's a love for reading novels.
SO in our world.. that isnt weirdness...
it;s just endearing!!

Sherri said...

@Carlang,
Thanx luv,
i'm very serious about ur script writing ability..

desperate lady said...

Wuuuuuuut?! U read books @ parties? I've never heard that before really.
I hold my pee a lot too cos I can't use not just dirty bathrooms but public bathrooms as well.

Naapali said...

I like your mind.

Sherri said...

@desperate lady,
i can't be caught without a book o
do u do the pee pee dance? lol

@naapali,
thanks dude,
do i need to dissect urs first?
i think am going to like it(not the dissecting, the contents)