Monday, December 10, 2007

my feelings exactly

Once upon a time, in a land far away, a beautiful,
independent, self-assured princess happened upon a frog as
she sat contemplating ecological issues on the shores of an
unpolluted pond in a verdant meadow near her castle.

The frog hopped into the princess' lap and said, "Elegant
lady, I was once a handsome prince until an evil witch cast
a spell upon me. One kiss from you, however, and I will turn
back into the dapper, young Prince that I am, and then my
sweet, we can marry and set up housekeeping in my castle
with my mother, where you can prepare my meals, clean my
clothes, bear my children, and forever feel grateful and
happy doing so."

That night, on a meal of lightly sautéed frog legs seasoned
in a white wine and onion cream sauce, she chuckled to
herself and thought, "I don't think so!"

14 comments:

flawsandall said...

lolz...you wrote that?

Sherri said...

@zephi,
no be me o
how u dey?

Joy Isi Bewaji said...

sherri u crack me up! this is so good!

Sherri said...

@isi,
glad u like!

desperate lady said...

Lmaooooo, girl your a nutcase.

Naapali said...

Very nice one! I like the way "unpolluted pond in a verdant meadow" rolls. It is safe to say this was a Naija princess as they dont kiss no frogs!

Sherri said...

@desperate lady,
better than basketcase o

@naapali,
thanks
beats me o why anyone would kiss dem slimy creatures!

Allied said...

lol.. this is funny

Sherri said...

@allied,
thx for the comment
i will reciprocate soonest

laspapi said...

what if he offered to adopt? What if he offered to cook and clean? (highly unlikely, but what if?)

Sherri said...

@laspapi,
offers can be revoked!
maybe an iron clad contract sha.lol

Anonymous said...

omg!
lol
did d legs taste good? :)

AuraSoul! said...

lol..., my question exactly..how sweet did they taste.

Sherri said...

@nameless poetical&ondlow
off course it was delicious.

thanks for stopping by