Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Still on my little man

he was out cold!(am that good! lol)
the only times he moved during the night was whenever i moved his foot away from my thigh.(he was fine as long as one foot was in contact with me)
i eventually gave in and let him have his way.

he must be a early riser, cos i was roused out of my sleep at about 7:30 by muffled voices; momsie trying to persuade him to let her give him a bath(he wanted auntie Sherri to do it)i swiftly threw the cover over my head and burrowed deeper into my warm bed...(auntie sherri ko, uncle sherri ni)

i was woken about two hours later by momsie, apparently, he let her give him a bath and dress him but refused to eat breakfast unless i made it.
momsie was afraid he was going to starve first reaction was "ebi ni o pa yeye"
(meaning: he'll eat when he gets hungry enough)
by now he was in my room too,on my bed with his arms around my neck hugging me to death.
him: i want you to make me breakfast!
me:why?
him:cos i want u to?
me:what's wrong with momsie?
him:nothing, i love you! (aw www)

before u could say jack rabbit! i was downstairs in the kitchen whipping up my world famous pancakes and sausages and eggs.

after polishing off 3 servings, he proudly announced "that was the best pancakes in the whole wide world!" thanks auntie Sherri!(of course, am grinning)

as we danced around the kitchen, (doing the victory dance) mr "my one" walks in(no, i wasn't expecting him o)
out of habit,he gives me a kiss (just the quick brush on the lips kind)we both glanced at the dude who was staring at us now, i make quick intro("my one", meet "my sugar lumps,love of my life, honey pie...")they give each other curious looks.

m1:where's momsie?
me: she's on the phone,?
m1:is she ready?
me: for wetin?
m1:she going to sista roli's
me:why are the one taking her?
m1:bro tj is working
me:wait a minute! she's supposed to be babysitting..( i stormed off in search of the agba babysitter)

FUNNY MOMENTS
i came back down to find my men duking it out on my Nintendo wii(cute)
so i joined them o,
as we played,my little dude, out of the blue asked,

auntie Sherri,can i sleep with u again tonight?
before i could answer, (my1 with an incredulous look on his face)
my1:u slept with my woman?! dude, u have some serious game o, care to share ur secret? i 'll pay top dollars.. (agbaya)

the poor boy didn't know what to say!lol

II
i left them to their game for my office/library in the basement,little dude comes running down,
him:uncle my1 wants u
me:(not feeling like going back up)tell him i want him u too
him:(halfway up the stairs, at the top of his lungs) auntie Sherri said, she wants u too!
momsie:awon agbaya meji! e sa ma diti omolomo

III
he came back down, he immediately asked if he can play with the package of golf balls i had on my desk, i told him they were not mine and to ask uncle my1 if he can play with them,
again, he went halfway up the stairs and yelled,
"uncle my1, can i play with ur balls? "(of course, i was on the floor laughing)

either momsie didn't get it, or she chose to ignore us cos she didn't say a word.

19 comments:

desperate lady said...

I havent finished reading but the " i love u" part touched me a lot. Gosh! i want a baby asap.
let me go n finish.

desperate lady said...

Girl come and explain all the yoruba for me pls, starting from agbaya.
let me go n finish again, hopefully i dont get interrupted again.

desperate lady said...

lmao @ can i play with ur balls.....wut was my1's response?

Simi Speaks said...

awwwww..arent kids the cutest?!!!

Sherri said...

@desperate lady,
kids are no joke o
the boy don stole my heart..
agbaya means (loosely)big for nothing or big fool, silly goose ..

his response? after he picked his mouth off the floor, was:no dude, u can't play with my golf balls in the house. (and busted into laughter)

@simi speaks,
yes o
thanks for stopping by

Unknown said...

tyhis lovey dovey hmmmmm
me like o

Sherri said...

@olamild,
na so i see am o
thanx for stopping by

little miss me said...

lmao@ can i play with your balls?!!! haha innocence is so cute..and awww he loves you,that was so sweet...'my1' needs to watch his back,he has some serious competition! lol

SOLOMONSYDELLE said...

Hahaha too funny! the balls bit.

Merry Xmas!

flawsandall said...

lmao

"uncle can I play with your balls"

lmao

that lil boy will have lots of game when he grows up!!

Sherri said...

@little miss me,
my1 is seriously watching the boy o
how goes it?

@solomonsydelle,
glad u got a laff at my little man's expense o
merry Christmas to u and urs
thanx for stopping by

@zephi,
hey gurl,
how naija?
are u kidding? the boy get major game now lol
enjoy urself babe

Allied said...

LOL... I am here laughing like a hyena at 12:30 am on Christmas Eve. My neighbor would probably think I got myself an early Christmas gift. That was a lovely and funny story... "Uncle My1, can i play with ur balls"?

Classic!!

Miss Opeke said...

Merry Christmas to you

This is My Gift to U

Sherri said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sherri said...

@allied,
glad u got a laff babe,
laughter is meds u know.

@miss opeke,
Merry Christmas sweetie
thanks for the beautiful gift
love u loads

Anonymous said...

ok. that tore a laugh out of me...that kid's so cute...

Sherri said...

@nameless,
yes o
thanks for stopping by

Anonymous said...

aren't kids the best? now you see why i work with the 3-4 yr olds in sunday school...
your little man sounds like a sweetheart...

Sherri said...

@belle,
de boy is def special.
lucky u,
kids scare me o
am still praying for patience.lol